Summer Dental Training
International clinic practice programme for dentistry student
50 practical hours + 10 tutorial hours
Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
English / Spanish
500€ + patient care insurance
July 03 to 14
July 17 to 28
July 31 to August 11
August 21 to September 01
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
ADEMA Dentistry School
Clinical practice is essential for students in the healthcare sector, providing opportunities to apply theoretical knowledge in real case scenarios and to develop practical skills for their future professional practice.
Summer Dental Training is a 2 weeks programme for dentistry students, allowing them to analyze real cases and to treat patients under the guidance of teachers and specialists through Service-Learning methodology (AxS), by improving the oral health of patients from foundations and NGOs.
¿What will be done?
- Participants will provide treatments to real patients based on their level of education and skills.
- Every day, there will be a tutorial session to analyze and prepare cases for the day.
- Professors will supervise the work of the students and provide assistance.
- Specialists will be available for consultations and will also perform complex operations, which the students may attend.
- An official certificate of clinical hours will be provided upon completion of the program.
- Cutting-edge technologies will be utilized, such as CBCT, intraoral scan, operative microscope, laser, and introduction to 3D haptic simulation.
¿Are you interested?
– Students from the 3rd year of dentistry degree and above.
– Certificate of studies and approved subjects
Accommodation available in the UIB student residence from €27/night
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org